7 Eco-Friendly Products Your Diaper Bag Needs
7 Eco-Friendly Products
Your Diaper Bag Needs
by: Jasmine Reed
Here at Vinehouse Nursery we are committed to providing the safest and healthiest childcare development experience for you and your toddler. So much thought has been put into the kinds of products and equipment we use to ensure we make that possible. One brand in particular we love is The Honest Company. Founded by actress Jessica Alba back in 2012, this award-winning company provides environmentally conscious and organic products that are safe, effective and resaonably priced.
After browsing on their site, we compiled a list of some really great diaper bag essentials you and your baby can both appreciate. Check it out below!
1. Travel Baby Wipes Priced at $3.95, these multi-purposeful wipes come in packs of four and make clean-up time a breeze! Infused with pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber and masterwort leaf extract, they’re gentle on your baby’s delicate skin while providing the ultimate natural experience. Oh! And did we mention that they’re plant based, hypoallergenic and made without fragrances or chlorine processing? Yeap…that was our reaction, too!
2. Magnetic Bandana Bibs With these super cute bibs, feeding time is about to get a lot more stylish! Made from organic cotton and leak-proof TPU lining, these bibs come in three different fun patterns and are $12.95 each. Now you can focus more on feeding your little one and spend less time worrying about that new, adorable onesie getting ruined.
3. Formula Dispenser Perfect for on-the-go parents, this formula dispenser is separated into three compartments that can hold up to 8 oz. of formula, each! How convenient is that? Just pour it into the bottle, shake it up and go. On sale now for only $4.95, this dispenser is BPA and BPS free as well as dishwasher safe. Its compact design makes it ideal for storage and super convenient.
4. Bug Spray Say goodbye to pesky bugs with this lightweight and effective bug repellant. It’s formulated with Rosemary, Citronella and Wintergreen organic essential oils and reasonably priced at $12.95. They left out all the bad stuff, like DEET, synthetic fragrances or alcohol and placed all the good stuff in this sleek and recyclable aluminum can! Remember to reapply every two hours, as needed.
5. Diapers What’s a diaper bag with no diapers, right?! Well, look no further. The Honest Company has got you covered in that department, too! Their diapers come in an assortment of 15 fun and unique patterns and give your toddler the perfect amount of support and comfort. They are priced at $13.95 a pack and range from N-6 in size. The amount of diapers in a pack varies, depending upon the size. We recommend trying out their bundle purchasing options so you can get more bang for your buck!
6. Diaper Rash Cream Give your little one the perfect amount of relief with this organic, non-nano zinc oxide diaper cream. It reduces and prevents redness and symptoms of inflammation. It also has smooth application and wipes off easily! Only $9.95, this hypoallergenic and NSF certified cream is the perfect addition to any diaper bag or changing station.
7. Baby Bottom Wash For those heavy-duty diapers, this soothing bottom wash is the answer to every parents' prayers. With the light scent of sweet orange vanilla, this refreshing wash is formulated with organic aloe and witch hazel and soothes as it gently cleanses. It's Vegan, pH balanced, super versatile and only $9.95!
Though there are tons of other essentials your diaper bag could use, we felt these products could help get you off to a good start. Don’t forget to check out The Honest Company's website to learn more about the products and services they provide. Honestly, you won’t regret it!